Anybody Else Struggling With Virgin Mobile Use

biggs682

Smile a mile bike provider
since xmas eve i have had little or no Virgin mobile signal anybody else struggling with the same problem ?

I have e mailed them but so far no response other than std thank you e mail :sad::banghead:

Mine has been ok

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
since xmas eve i have had little or no Virgin mobile signal anybody else struggling with the same problem ?

I have e mailed them but so far no response other than std thank you e mail :sad::banghead:
Sounds like one of your local masts is not playing nicely. Had that with 3 for 1st half of this year, quite a fight to get it registered and fixed properly.

OP
biggs682

biggs682

Smile a mile bike provider
Mate of mine is on EE, been moaning about the same thing.
and from what i can make out Virgin have just swapped over to using ee's network

subaqua

What’s the point
and from what i can make out Virgin have just swapped over to using ee's network
Been using it for a while as EE was what came out of the orange and t mobile merger. Virgin used to use t mobile then when they merged but had separate corporate branding I could roam across orange and t mobile with no cost.

Sounds like a local mast problem .

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

The EE signal is very unreliable round here, I have a Signal Box that I plug into my Broadband to give me a better signal.

The signal used to be a full 3G signal before EE bought T-Mobile but they shut down half the network and left lots of people with no signal at all, I have noticed recently that I sometimes get a full 3G signal without my Signal Box but then it will just disappear so they must be playing with the masts.

I am going to get the Dual Sim version of my Moto G tomorrow so I can have 2 sims from different networks in the phone and see if that makes up for the times when I go out to customers sites and I cant even get a signal at all to make a phone call.

Top Bottom