Anybody Else Struggling With Virgin Mobile Use

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
since xmas eve i have had little or no Virgin mobile signal anybody else struggling with the same problem ?

I have e mailed them but so far no response other than std thank you e mail :sad::banghead:

Mine has been ok

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
since xmas eve i have had little or no Virgin mobile signal anybody else struggling with the same problem ?

I have e mailed them but so far no response other than std thank you e mail :sad::banghead:
Sounds like one of your local masts is not playing nicely. Had that with 3 for 1st half of this year, quite a fight to get it registered and fixed properly.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Mate of mine is on EE, been moaning about the same thing.
and from what i can make out Virgin have just swapped over to using ee's network

subaqua

What’s the point
and from what i can make out Virgin have just swapped over to using ee's network
Been using it for a while as EE was what came out of the orange and t mobile merger. Virgin used to use t mobile then when they merged but had separate corporate branding I could roam across orange and t mobile with no cost.

Sounds like a local mast problem .

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

The EE signal is very unreliable round here, I have a Signal Box that I plug into my Broadband to give me a better signal.

The signal used to be a full 3G signal before EE bought T-Mobile but they shut down half the network and left lots of people with no signal at all, I have noticed recently that I sometimes get a full 3G signal without my Signal Box but then it will just disappear so they must be playing with the masts.

I am going to get the Dual Sim version of my Moto G tomorrow so I can have 2 sims from different networks in the phone and see if that makes up for the times when I go out to customers sites and I cant even get a signal at all to make a phone call.

Top Bottom