Anybody fancy buying a footballers house

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Location
Out the back
Wonder why its on a 999 year lease?
 

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Location
Out the back
Davywalnuts said:
A house on a leasehold basis.... :ohmy:
From the Savills brochure:

General Notices​
Tenure:​
Leasehold.

Important Note:​
The property is of leasehold tenure with a
length of 999 years from 2007. There is also a peppercorn

ground rent.

Garage is definately too small though - :ohmy:
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
Ugh. If I had £3m, I'd buy a nice little place, with a garage for the bikes, and a couple of bedrooms (one for me, one for guests), and bung the rest in the bank to live off for the rest of my life, while I toured and wrote all the books I mean to write.


I bet the decor is ghastly too.
 

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Location
Out the back
Arch said:
I bet the decor is ghastly too.
Its ok if you like Spanish walnut floors and white / cream walls :ohmy:
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
philipbh said:
Its ok if you like Spanish walnut floors and white / cream walls :ohmy:
hmm, having looked at the pics, like I said, ghastly.

To be fair, not as ghastly as I expected, but still not to my taste - part of the problem is the huge expanses of room!
 

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Location
Out the back
Arch said:
hmm, having looked at the pics, like I said, ghastly.

To be fair, not as ghastly as I expected, but still not to my taste - part of the problem is the huge expanses of room!
You could hang your bicycles on the wall !

At 11000 sq ft - you could probably cycle a far way indoors too (handy if its rainng)

Swap the staircase for a spiral ramp and away you go :ohmy:
 

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
Location
Out the back

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
philipbh said:
You could hang your bicycles on the wall !

At 11000 sq ft - you could probably cycle a far way indoors too (handy if its rainng)

Swap the staircase for a spiral ramp and away you go :ohmy:
Now, there is an idea!:ohmy:

And an idea for a thread...
 
Top Bottom