Anybody going to watch the Eurovision Song Contest?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
The only thing better than Eurovision is the outraged reaction of people who claim not to like Eurovision because of the crap songs/awful outfits/political voting/dreadful presenters/etc*

*delete as appropriate.

I must admit, it took me a while to adjust to Graham Norton as the presenter, purely because I loved Wogan clearly having had a few and rambling on about how much he hates France. And I'm not really a fan of Norton's style.

AndyRM

XOXO
That's the title of this year's entry from North Macedonia!

Nul points!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
The European grudge match is set to start soon with the competing countries desperately looking for songs and singers that won’t set your teeth on edge. This year being hosted by Liverpool having spent a vast sum doing so.
There are reports that Russia may try to sabotage the contest with a cyber attack perhaps by rigging the votes. Perhaps it’s because even if the Ukrainians field a group dressed in animal suits singing roll out the barrel in Ukrainian they’re odds on to win.
What do you think?

I really do not understand how that is still running.:wacko:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The only thing better than Eurovision is the outraged reaction of people who claim not to like Eurovision because of the crap songs/awful outfits/political voting/dreadful presenters/etc*

*delete as appropriate.

I'm too scared to post what I really think now...:laugh:

Yes we have tickets for a thing at the start of the week. The decorations are up in town and I'm gonna pop into the Eurovision store tomorrow.
It's never coming to Liverpool again so why not make the most of it ?
If you don't like it there's plenty of other things to watch.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
It's something of a tradition at our house, to make a night of it - with a table full of munchies

The daughter is even coming home from Uni for the weekend

I just get blotto and laugh at Graham Norton's comments. I didn't think anyone would replace Terry, but he does a bang up job IMO

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Top Bottom