Anybody going to watch the Eurovision Song Contest?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
... but to me it just seems like more low-brow, mass-culture dross; to which we're sadly already exposed to more than enough...

... On this forum...

There, fixed it for you.
To be fair, it's just a bit of fun and has been going since 1952 or whatever it is, so it's hardly anything new.

AndyRM

XOXO
I heard the UK entry earlier today.

Oh dear. It reminded me of the Father Ted episode where they are entered to stop winning as it was costing way too much to keep hosting Song for Europe every year.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I watch every year, nowadays I zoom watch with the ex-hubster as he loves it too. It’s just glorious fun and I don’t think that that remarks from Graham Norton do it any harm, a very different sort of wit from Terry but I love it just the same. It’s my annual guilty pleasure.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Um…I’m going! I have tickets for the final! And I have a dress to wear! I shall officially be mutton dressed as Eurovision lamb and I don’t care!!

Attachments

• IMG_4230.jpeg
    IMG_4230.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 4
Went to the Welcome concert last night. That was good and the light show and drones were amazing.
Really great atmosphere in the city - let's hope the weather is kind for Eurovision week.

In Liverpool now they have a big stage set up for the event by the docks, ticketed event only it seems. Lovely weather for them and seen a few people dressed up in various national colors.

I be
In Liverpool now they have a big stage set up for the event by the docks, ticketed event only it seems. Lovely weather for them and seen a few people dressed up in various national colors.

I believe the Eurovision village is free entry all week until the night of the show?

Venod

Eh up
Although I have had some of the best weekends of my life in Liverpool, I won't be watching, I find it it complete drivel.

PS. I have also had the worst night of my life in Liverpool.

Top Bottom