Anybody got a Henry?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Onthedrops

Veteran
I need a new vac for car cleaning and general clearing up duty.

Been looking at a Henry.

Anybody got one? Are they a good vac? What's the suction like? (Ooh, Matron!)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
They are the very best hoover you can buy bar none.
Great suction, easy to fix and to get spare parts for.

A million builders cant be wrong.

r04DiE

300km a week through London on a road bike.
Yep, they're good but they're not fully bullet-proof. They are probably as good as you're gonna get though.

dim

Henry is ok on hard floors and cheap carpets that are not thick pile, thats why most cleaning companies/office cleaners use them

when it comes to thick pile carpets, Mielie is the rolls royce but expensive... don't try clean the ashes from your fireplace with one of these though

the new Dyson ball ones are good value for money and work well ....

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I have an apprentice called Henry. Here he is pushing a big banana plant through a small corridor
IMG_1081.JPG

The housekeeping department in work use Henry hoovers. If they're good for commercial use.....

I have a Meile.

screenman

Legendary Member
We had our first Henry in about 1982 and have always owned one since, I also have a George for the garage. Uprights are always a Sebo or a Miele.

Dyson's well we owned one for a very short while.

My relationship with Henry has been longer than the one with my wife, which is 22 years now.
There have been a few moments when I've thought the wrong one is in the garage, and I can easily stop the noise from one of them by unplugging it.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Mr WD has a Henry in his workshop. I don't think it's that good to be honest. Fine on hard floors, but a bit rubbish on carpets. Not as much suction as a lot of vacuum cleaners.

Sandra6

Veteran
We have a Henry at work. It's useless. Or the cleaner is. I think it's the Henry.
I fell out of love with my dyson cordless very quickly, it's brushes got very tangled with long hair and then it decided not to work for more than five minutes at a time.
We've just bought a Shark lift away and it's amazing!! It's got lights and everything !!

Top Bottom