Anybody got a Qooker tap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

irw

Quadricyclist
The cooker hood extractor has a freezing cold draft coming down it because they just cut out the core, stuck a plastic pipe through without any sealant and stuck a plastic grille on the outside. Followers of my breakdown thread will understand that this all fills me with a deep feeling of dread about this house build.

Are you sure there isn't a flap integrated into the actual extractor unit? There's one in ours, but it was pretty bad at letting a draught through around the edges (seemed to be a pretty poor design tbh). I sorted it by running a bead of silicone around where the 'flap' lands. :okay:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
first world problems hey........some would be happy just to have a roof over their head

straas

Matt
I don't think any electrician wouldn't know that sockets are needed below worktop level - it would be very very uncommon to put in a new kitchen and have the actual sockets for them above the worktop.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
first world problems hey........some would be happy just to have a roof over their head
As pretty much every thread on this site, really. I’m certain if I could look at your posting history, you would be opining on this or that frippery, and not droning on about hunger, housing, world debt, third world sanitation, and the plight of the rainforest.
I’m often sick of threads where the OP drones on about his awful life, and I’m thinking “FFS, if only I had those problems and not mine - what the F is he / she whinging about.” BUT, this is a public place where we are free to be ourselves and talk about our lives.
Chuck in a bit of humour maybe, if you want to call them out? You are being you, fair enough. Only, I’m not sure you’re adding to the debate.

Top Bottom