Anybody got a tattoo and if so what

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Plax said:
What gets me are people who have other peoples names written on themselves. Like, hello, what if you spilt up or get a divorce. My dads mate had to have one of his tats covered with another one because of this.

Check out one of my posts on this very subject posted earlier in this thread

Kovu

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Depends where you have it done. Anywhere near the bone will hurt and other bits of the body will hurt more depending on how many nerve endings there are there. My worst was the inside of my bicep, which was quite sharp...

But crying? Where were they tattooing him, on his hogs-eye? :ohmy:

Like his shoulder bone, had a spider's web on it. It did look amazingly cool when it was finished, he suffered though I reckon. :smile::becool::biggrin:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
ianrauk said:
I was once in Convent garden with my wifey, when a Japanese girl ponted at it and and said 'rebecca'.

Luckily wifey was not paying attention as I had said to her it means 'Daniel' my son's name.
I'm assuming that Daniel is your son from a previous relationship, if not I'm confused? :becool:
Hope for your sake he doesn't one day decide to have his name tattoed in Japanese...:ohmy:

Someone I knew had his wife's name in a huge gothic font on his chest and was spending lots of pain and money having it removed after they split up.

Top Bottom