Anybody in Newcastle Upon Tyne area.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
GmanUK65

GmanUK65

Über Member
Thank you for the ride AndyRM, I really enjoyed it. I hope to do it again in a few Sundays time:smile:

AndyRM

XOXO
Indeed. An enjoyable excursion around Route 10, with the highlight surely being the field based detour.

For any other interested Newcastle based folk, we aim to set off at 9 from the Town Hall in Wallsend on a Sunday morning.

I will have a check on here on Saturday afternoons to check out if anyone's up for it.

See you in a couple weeks @GmanUK65

AndyRM

XOXO
I'll double check with The Boss and let you know.

Also, Sky Ride are starting guided group rides from this weekend. Around the same distance we did but all on roads. Could be worth checking out in the future.

More info here: www.goskyride.com

Mods - Any chance we could move this thread to the CC Informal Rides section?

OP
OP
GmanUK65

GmanUK65

Über Member
I have been in touch with Big Tam who is interested in joining us, and Misusawa who is thinking about it (her boyfriend joined CC a couple of days ago so they may be more interested). Rides by Sky Ride would be worth looking into though if they are on Saturdays it would be difficult for me to attend as I work on Saturdays. If this Sunday ride is on the cards I will get in touch with Big Tam and Misusawa

OP
OP
GmanUK65

GmanUK65

Über Member
Ive just registered with Sky Ride and booked a ride on Sunday (Northumberland Lanes (25 miles)) which leaves from Woolsington at 10am so will have to ride there and ride back afterwards so total mileage will be about 40 miles. There are 15 places left after I booked, so be quick if you fancy it.

DaveyM

Über Member
I am on the coast to coast this weekend but would be interested in the next time :thumbsup:. hope you have a good ride out

Top Bottom