anyone be nice?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
I think I must have pulled something in my neck All along the right side of my neck and slightly down the right side of the back it hurts. In pain at the moment. Anyone feel like giving me some comfort.

Hurts ;)

puddleglum

;) There you go. That's supposed to be a virtual neck rub

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Aww it's a trapped nerve by the sound of it. Not nice.

You need to rub between the neck and the back (where the pain is). Really, you need someone to find the 'spot'.

I couldn't possibly do it, for obvious reasons..... ;)

But sympathy anyway.

TVC

Get used to it, that pain in your neck is called life, and it never goes away ;)

Seriously, keep it warm and try to relax, ibuprofen gel can help.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
snapper_37 said:
Aww it's a trapped nerve by the sound of it. Not nice.

You need to rub between the neck and the back (where the pain is). Really, you need someone to find the 'spot'.

I couldn't possibly do it, for obvious reasons..... ;)

But sympathy anyway.

Erghh is that what it is?? Hurts whatever it is. I just thought id pulled something, been like this nearly all day.

Young Un

snapper_37 said:
No, I'm saying nowt! ;)

I'm not gay!

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Kovu said:
Erghh is that what it is?? Hurts whatever it is. I just thought id pulled something, been like this nearly all day.

I'm not an expert but have had what you are describing before. It's when a nerve becomes trapped between muscles. You need to relax the muscles to release the nerve. Ibuprofen tabs, a nice drop of brandy, hot water bottle on offending area - bob's your uncle and mary's your aunt.

Young Un

...doh I knew I shouldn't have said what I said. Anyway I don't care about people thinking I am gay - everyone at my holiday home thinks I am, I just know that I am not and so I'm not bothered.

Top Bottom