Anyone cancelled due to Covid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Shearings has gone, along with all the associated companies it owned
https://www.shearings.com

I have a good gracias companies as customers, 2 went earlier owing me, I am more sad for the company and staff than the few bob I lost,very sad for them as jobs will not be easy to get in that trade.

tom73

Guru
Next weeks holiday is off we already had it as a no starter weeks ago. But until you get it in black and white you can but hope.
So just waiting to hear back from the cottage owner on moving our booking to next year.
No holiday for use this year North Yorkshire will have to wait till the next.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
We were supposed to have our wedding anniversary afternoon tea for two on the Dolgarog steam railway yesterday afternoon but obviously, it didn't happen. When I emailed the railway company, they replied that their offices were closed due to the current situation, but they will be in touch in due course. I presume they will give us another date later in the year which is fine by me.
We are also due to go and see " Les Miserables" in Birmingham on July 4th , but I doubt if that will happen. I have already booked a hotel for the night but I expect to lose my money on that one. Don't know what will happen with the theatre though?

tom73

Guru
We were supposed to have our wedding anniversary afternoon tea for two on the Dolgarog steam railway yesterday afternoon but obviously, it didn't happen. When I emailed the railway company, they replied that their offices were closed due to the current situation, but they will be in touch in due course. I presume they will give us another date later in the year which is fine by me.
We are also due to go and see " Les Miserables" in Birmingham on July 4th , but I doubt if that will happen. I have already booked a hotel for the night but I expect to lose my money on that one. Don't know what will happen with the theatre though?

We've a wedding anniversary next week can't see much improving by then to make to day of it either. :sad:
That depends hotels may not be open come then July is easiest they can reopen the 4th is close to that for comfort so a refund maybe coming your way. Some theatres are not looking to reopen for some time. They will know now what's happening many are just refunding people.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
We were notified today that our holiday and accommodation In September has been cancelled , full refund given. HoHum.

Top Bottom