Anyone coming to York at the weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
For the Rally:

http://www.ctc.org.uk/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabID=4377

I'll be there, all day, Saturday and Sunday - mainly on the Velo Vision stand, or wandering about looking for bargains. Do come by and say hello if you're coming. I'll be riding in the cavalcade on Sunday morning too, of course. (York Minster to the Race Course, the one day a year I jump red lights, in company with hundreds of others and waved through by coppers...:smile:)

Lets hope we avoid the typhoon and gales we had last year, eh?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Yipppeeee..I's coming!!! On the prowl for a second hand Burley D'Lite and the Pashley I failed to buy last year and have mourned ever since, even though I don't need one. And some size 14 cycling shorts to get me through till November!! I'll come and say hi Arch!!

If anyone else is coming, I'll be the heifer-sized midget next to the grey haired giant, hopefully triumphantly pulling a baby trailer in my wake!

hulver

Fat bloke on a bike
Yep I'll be there.

Hopefully doing one of the pub rides on Friday night, as well as a Saturday ride and the Sunday morning one as well.

I'll pop by the velovision stand and say Hi.

atbman

Veteran
Bring your kids to the East Bradford CC obstacle course. It's on on both days for about 5hrs/day.

Thrill to see the decrepid old bugger nursing a small child over the seesaw while eating a sandwich/drinking at the same time!

Be amazed to see him scoop a child out of the air as they crash off the "ride the planks across the pallets" trick!

Be astonished as he stoops and replaces a space marker in one lithe move under the front wheel of a speeding rider!

Be gobsmacked at his patience and good humour in dealing with all kinds of kids!

A bit

zacklaws

Guru
I'll be there Saturday and possibly Sunday, but a lot of it depends on how much it costs to get my car fixed after failing its MOT, if it costs too much I shall have to try and recover my costs by not going as it will put my new bike, a Trek Madone in jeopardy which I have been saving hard for and am within aprox £400 of getting it.

Danny

Legendary Member
I'll be there - though maybe not for long if my hay fever is bad (it usually peaks at this time of year!).

Keith Oates

Janner
I hope that all who do go enjoy the day(s) and maybe post some photos for us members of the foreign brigade to look at, in the hope that one day we may also be part of the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byegad

Legendary Member
I'll be there, are you going to get out the trike and come on the BHPC ride Arch? There will be several of us near the back of that ride.

Top Bottom