Anyone doing any gigs this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikeyboots

Only one this year so far - Sisters Of Mercy 30th anniversary gig in Glasgow, July 7th
Nice I didn't know about that, I'd love to see them again, utterly random finding out about that on a cycling forum!

Rush in a couple of weeks at the O2. It will be my first O2 visit and my first Rush gig in.........31 years. :eek:

Hammersmith Odeon 1980 perhaps ?

Off to see Rush in Glasgow, Newcastle, London O2 and Rotterdam saw them a couple of times last year in the States not much else planned this year so far the lass was trying to wangle a ticket for Glastonbury but I didn't fancy kipping in a soggy tent stinking of cider and various oders
whistling.gif

U

User169

I saw him in the programme listing for The Stables near MK.

Just checked and found this site which shows a gig in Germany, he'll tack a few more European dates on before October though I'd have thought.

http://asburyjukes.net/on-tour/

Thanks for that - I'll keep an eye out for an Amsterdam date (though really I'd like to go to the Stone Pony gig in july!).

Meantime, PJ Harvey's over at the end of the month.

Might also go and check out Swans.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
hope doctor avalanche can make it :smile:

It wouldn't be a proper Sisters gig without the good Doctor :becool:

Boatman

This will be a bit different! Katherine Jenkins at Blicking hope it doesn't rain. Would have prefered to see Madness or Roger Daltry. Amy one else going to Blicking this year?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'm playing at my granddaughter's Christening next month. Does that count as a gig?

I reckon that counts.

Flaming Lips at Jodrell Bank in July, cant wait.

hope I do better than the last gig I went to bought tickets for... arrived a whole week late :blush:

Wolf04

Just two booked at the moment
Eddie Spaghetti (of Supersuckers fame) in August
Alejandro Escovedo in October

Top Bottom