Anyone doing the DD?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldbloke

Legendary Member
Location
Mayenne, France
Works wonders apparently
double-diamond-beer.png
[/QUOTEi]

When i saw the thread title i thought of this and for one horrible moment supposed it might be making a comebackxx(
 
More explanatory photographs of the darstardly deed are here. I did snatch an earful of the sound of a DD350 in operation earlier...'fairly noticeable' I would suggest!
 

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Location
London
The Hilti website is quite fun....
https://www.hilti.co.uk/diamond-coring-and-sawing/diamond-drilling-tools/r3767

The drill is a bit of a bargain at £3500 but the accessories add a bit. The drill stand alone is another £2000. Still, if you are going to be filling your boots with diamonds after a few days work, why worry about a grand here or there?
I think they stole the drill a few months earlier from a building site a few miles away . Anyone who owns a Hilti is registered with Hilti . I wonder if the police have actually looked into that yet :eek: Anyway . If your stolen tool goes in for repair or service it gets flagged up on the Hilti system as stolen and they catch the baddies .
 
Top Bottom