Anyone else at work? Or still up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Apart from @classic33 of course!
I'm heading for Manchester airport but thanks to TWO closures on the M6 I'm out of driving time so now bored at Rivington services on M61.
Which of course means I will run out of time again northbound to Glasgow airport and need another break.
Only going to Manchester for a trailer swap then turn round for home...
Nice to know someone is thinking about me!

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Well it's a bit blowy down here on the coast. It's still dry but the wind is increasing.

What happened to this heatwave we we're supposed to have for two weeks about a week ago eh? :tongue: Great! i thought, perfect time to take a holiday so i can get out on the bike more but since monday this week, while its been fairly warm earlier in the week its not 'heatwave' kind of levels. This coming Tuesday will be nice though according to the BBC... Though they were the ones giving all that about this heatwave we are supposed to be in the middle of so 50/50 chance it will turn out not as they predicted. I think i'll cancel sunday and pick tuesday to cycle down to stevenage via NCR 6, I might have a friend who I might be able to drag along with me but I dont know anyone else apart from him & CC'ers that takes cycling 'seriously' enough to join me on such a ride and going solo isnt as fun as it could be

classic33

Leg End Member
@Brandane, you using the the M60?
This is what lies ahead, assuming you're headed south to the airport.
Image2.jpg

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
What happened to this heatwave we we're supposed to have for two weeks about a week ago eh? :tongue: Great! i thought, perfect time to take a holiday so i can get out on the bike more but since monday this week, while its been fairly warm earlier in the week its not 'heatwave' kind of levels. This coming Tuesday will be nice though according to the BBC... Though they were the ones giving all that about this heatwave we are supposed to be in the middle of so 50/50 chance it will turn out not as they predicted. I think i'll cancel sunday and pick tuesday to cycle down to stevenage via NCR 6, I might have a friend who I might be able to drag along with me but I dont know anyone else apart from him & CC'ers that takes cycling 'seriously' enough to join me on such a ride and going solo isnt as fun as it could be
You listened to to the weatherman, that was your mistake.

classic33

Leg End Member
Location : The M61 northbound between junctions J2 and J4 : Lane Closures : Lanes 2 and 3 are closed : Reason : Road repairs : Status : Currently Active : Period : from 23:55 on 19 August 2016 to 06:00 on 20 August 2016 : Lanes Closed : There are two of three lanes closed

Top Bottom