Anyone else at work? Or still up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Just leaving MAN for M60, M61, M6 etc..
The M6 northbound between junctions J33 and J35 : Lane Closures : Lanes 1, 2 and 3 will be closed : Reason : Road repairs are planned : Status : Pending : Schedule : From 22:00 on 19 August 2016 to 06:00 on 20 August 2016 : Schedule : From 22:00 on 20 August 2016 to 08:00 on 21 August 2016 : Lanes Closed : All lanes will be closed

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just caught me ... I have near enough finished the Metro cryptic crossword, sprinted through the quick crossword until I got bored, played one game each of Spider Solitaire, Sudoku, and Backgammon, read a couple of online articles, and finally decided that nothing exciting is going to happen today, so I might as well go to sleep! :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
@Brandane, unless you play golf, it seems to be all on the Southbound side. Gas leak North of of Carlisle being the exception on the M6

Just caught me ... I have near enough finished the Metro cryptic crossword, sprinted through the quick crossword until I got bored, played one game each of Spider Solitaire, Suduko, and Backgammon, read a couple of online articles, and finally decided that nothing exciting is going to happen today, so I might as well go to sleep! :laugh:
What were the two helicopters doing late last night?

classic33

Leg End Member
cycling at night is always fun though. empty roads and stuff. Its sad that i dont live near the countryside other wise id be out for a ride every night
The countryside isn't as safe at night as you might think. Boy racers out for the night/morning!

cycling at night is always fun though. empty roads and stuff. Its sad that i dont live near the countryside other wise id be out for a ride every night
It was the Cyclechat/YACF Carlisle to Newcastle ride that got me over the (mostly justified) fear of cycling at night. I now greatly enjoy it under some circumstances.

I wonder if anyone in the Carse was ever rudely awakened by my terrible singing at the top of my voice while riding along the lanes at 4am :whistle:
"Mavis... can you hear someone singing Toto - Africa?"

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Well this week was hot up in the high 20s whilst I was in Oxfordshire. Only managed one cycle and it was bloody hot. This coming week looks good down here on the beach once the wind has died down in the early part.

@RoubaixCube why aren't you on the FNTTC if you fancy a night ride or of course move out of London and commute.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
@Brandane, unless you play golf, it seems to be all on the Southbound side. Gas leak North of of Carlisle being the exception on the M6

What were the two helicopters doing late last night?
That's me seen Lancaster city centre by night, in both directions! Was much quieter at 3am than midnight.
Now over the border having saluted the flag, and taking second break at Gretna as not enough time to reach Glasgow. Got about 2 hours left after this break, so should be ok..

Quite like this night trunking as a wee change, but cannot sleep during the day so permanent nights is not an option. Especially when they are 12 to 15 hour nights!
Don't know how you function on so little sleep, @classic33 .

TVC

Just got up and enjoying a glass of milk. My sleep patterns are still trying to catch up with GMT.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
It's now morning for me! I was woken by the wind rattling around, and then 5 mins later a mini power cut that triggered the UPS that cuts in on the computers making its noises and other things like the radio beeping..

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Well, had a goodnight sleep and now thinking about getting up at 8.43. Very windy outside so might stay in bed a bit longer and see what others have to say on cc.

Top Bottom