Anyone else at work? Or still up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
You up yet?
After a few hours of on/off "sleeping"; yes! Reminded myself once more why I don't normally do night shifts; your system and routine gets totally messed up for at least 2 days for the sake of not-a-lot-of cash :sad:.

classic33

Leg End Member
After a few hours of on/off "sleeping"; yes! Reminded myself once more why I don't normally do night shifts; your system and routine gets totally messed up for at least 2 days for the sake of not-a-lot-of cash :sad:.
One that doesn't get used to it then!

classic33

Leg End Member
Not when it's a one off. Even back in the day when I used to do 7 nights on the trot in a previous life, I got very little sleep for the first 4 or 5 days. I was just getting adjusted to it when the 7 nights were done, and we then had 2 days off to switch routine again before 7 back shifts.
Repeat tonight?

iandg

Legendary Member
I'm at work for 24hrs from 9am this morning until 9am tomorrow morning - I work in a hospital lab so it's a 24/7 service. Saturday/Sunday is a 9-5 shift followed by on-call until 9am the following morning.

classic33

Leg End Member
No chance! I won't do 2 nights in succession for the very reason that I can't sleep. Part time agency worker so I have that choice. Doing a day shift on Monday and that will be a 12+ hour day involving a run to Aberdeen probably. Two shifts a week is enough.
Check roadworks.org, for anything that's happening.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I'm at work for 24hrs from 9am this morning until 9am tomorrow morning - I work in a hospital lab so it's a 24/7 service. Saturday/Sunday is a 9-5 shift followed by on-call until 9am the following morning.

No zombie epidemics/outbreaks please.

On second thoughts... Do it!

I'll be able to loot a nice Cervelo S5 and race it at the lea valley velodrome before the zombies get to me and eat my guts.

Top Bottom