Anyone else at work? Or still up?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~

@RoubaixCube why aren't you on the FNTTC if you fancy a night ride or of course move out of London and commute.

Ive been saddled with a really bad cold/cough for the past week. In any case the FNRttC pace is just a tad too fast so i need more training before i join them for another ride again

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ive been saddled with a really bad could/cough for the past week. In any case the FNRttC pace is just a tad too fast so i need more training before i join them for another ride again

W

That's one of the first times I've heard that about the FNR. But anyway, didn't you do the DD? That's a feat in itself.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
W

That's one of the first times I've heard that about the FNR. But anyway, didn't you do the DD? That's a feat in itself.

Yes i did and i stopped and started a lot to snack/hydrate. I guess you dont remember what happened the first time i attempted to cycle with the FNRttC.

The beauty of the DD was it was mainly flat lol it was very easy for me until the last 30miles

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes i did and i stopped and started a lot to snack/hydrate. I guess you dont remember what happened the first time i attempted to cycle with the FNRttC.

The beauty of the DD was it was mainly flat lol it was very easy for me until the last 30miles
Yes I do remember.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I ended up playing another round of games and doing more reading before going to sleep.

My alarm obviously woke me at the wrong part of my sleep cycle because I feel more tired now than when I went to sleep! I think I will go downstairs and force myself to eat something. That will probably wake me up.

It is not raining now but I can't face going out on the bike. The rain is supposed to start again at noon and carry on until gone midnight so I might give myself a rest today and do double distance in the dry tomorrow.

YAWWWWWWWWWWN! :wacko:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.

Come down and do the Cinque Ports ride on 3rd September, that's a flat 36 miles to Rye where we stop for lunch after leaving Ashford International station and then either train it back or an undulating 15 miles back to Ashford.

Top Bottom