Anyone else eat 'breakfast' biscuits whilst out cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love both of these...but the elevenses bars win hands down

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Elevenses bars, 9 bars, peanut harvest crunch, malt loaf :hungry:
rocket-fate.gif

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Tip in cycling plus for eating on the move, open the end of the packet before you start your ride as i know from past experience it can be a tricky trying to unwrap stuff when cycling .

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I ensure my rides have suitable food stops, e.g. cafes, then I'm motivated to keep riding, just so I can get there and pig out! :mrpig:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Doughnuts + ham, egg and chips + flapjack + fish and chips = my one and only century!
I was going to Cambridge, got a bit over-enthusiastic and ended up in Hunstanton.
As you do...

Bananas.

I'm no health food freak, I love bread, crisps, chips etc far too much. Even the healthy stuff like vegetables and tofu have to be in a tasty empty-calorie laden chinese takeaway form.

Except for breakfast and cycling/walking food. Bananas beat everything. Or a Trek raw fruit & oats bar. For the boost of slow release energy, nature has it sussed, can't be doing with these fancy breakfast bars.

And post ride...still healthy because it's banana...or so I tell myself
wells-banana-bread-beer.jpg
Wells' banana bread beer

jack smith

Veteran
they are my go to food to take cycling, cadburys brunch bars are one of the favorites or a little tub of cheesy pasta or pasta and beans if im going on a paticular long ride with a pack

Top Bottom