Anyone else having problems with Garmin Connect?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
I can't upload my activities all of a sudden and my garmin hasn't been dropped or banged etc. This is doing my head in.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
I tell you in two hours once my garmin finds the satellites but it was working fine for me on Sunday. I some times have to use different USB ports but that no biggie.

OP
OP
Simba

Simba

Mine just says no new activities found and yet I cycled 10 miles today, and yes I did start the timer before anyone asks.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
It was working fine for me as of a minute ago, but I do note Garmin have changed their layout a bit. I had a similar problem to you before a few times I think and I had to either 'upload selected activities' or manually up load the gpx downloaded from Training centre.

potsy

Rambler
Check in the history on the device itself just to make sure it saved it.
Or try a turn off and on again of the computer and garmin.
Mine was playing up the other week but have sorted it now and its fine.

OP
OP
Simba

Simba

Seems to be working now, just went for a jog around the block with it. Might be because I forgot to press Lap after I stopped the timer.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Seems to be working now, just went for a jog around the block with it. Might be because I forgot to press Lap after I stopped the timer.

I hardly ever press lap on my 305 but I do have to press start/stop :wacko: Oh well at least its working :becool:

yello

Actually, come think of it, I don't press 'lap' after a ride either! (I have a 305) Just start/stop.

Sorry, I didn't read Simba's post properly and read what I thought it said :blush:

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I updated Training Centre on my PC and then had to update the firmware on my Edge 305. After that I can't upload any activities. Must be a bug in their updates.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
I updated Training Centre on my PC and then had to update the firmware on my Edge 305. After that I can't upload any activities. Must be a bug in their updates.

That's a bummer, I never had to update my firmware but that software update to TC has made my readings in TC very inaccurate. Of my ride on Sunday lap 4 is shown as 4.3mph in TC, yet in Connect its 19.5mph; I know which one I want to believe :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Simba

Simba

It seems to be doing weird things now, on 1 ride it's showing wattage and cadence, yet the 605 can't do either of those.

Top Bottom