Anyone else smelt their own?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I need a new bicycle I mine my own iron ore; smelt it in my home-made blast furnace; roll and prepare my own-recipe super light tubing; tap my rubber trees and whip up a few tyres and inner tubes; extrude spokes in a spike gizmo I whittled from an old chair; knit some close weave tight pants; trap and skin a rabbit for a useful winter cap.
I take a brief rest in the afternoon, sip at a testosterone slurpy, and gaze at my amazing self in the wall length mirror.
Must dash. I'm due to give my next door neighbour open heart surgery at elevenish.
Anyone else brilliant at everything?
I am considerably more fantastic than yowwww.

4799989F-D852-42AA-AC45-59C21967368A.jpeg

Last edited:

KneesUp

Guru
Did you make your own coal for the furnace?

Chop down a forest and apply pressure over a few million years. Simple.
Interesting thing I read the other week - the reason all those ancient tress turned to coal under pressure is that trees evolved before bacteria and fungus that digests them, so for millions of years the dead ones just stacked up and didn't rot.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
When I need a new bicycle I mine my own iron ore; smelt it in my home-made blast furnace; roll and prepare my own-recipe super light tubing; tap my rubber trees and whip up a few tyres and inner tubes; extrude spokes in a spike gizmo I whittled from an old chair; knit some close weave tight pants; trap and skin a rabbit for a useful winter cap.
I take a brief rest in the afternoon, sip at a testosterone slurpy, and gaze at my amazing self in the wall length mirror.
Must dash. I'm due to give my next door neighbour open heart surgery at elevenish.
Anyone else brilliant at everything?

I knit my own knickers from community sourced belly button fluff.

And weave my own yoghurt from hand milked toggenburg goats

That's when I'm not crafting ambulances for orphans, out of whittled birch twigs.

Sorry must get a wiggle on..

Planet to save from the evil depredations of macho-mech-mankind.

:shy:

Being deeply inadequate in so many ways I tend to over-compensate by boasting loudly about the things I can do. Of course modesty prevents me from saying what they are but take it from me, I'm freakin' awesome.

If you dispute that, I'll find something that shows just how inadequate you are.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
There's always one: isn't there?
That’s Me!
Only mean in jest of course :smile:

Top Bottom