Anyone else think this is dodgy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Maybe its his B/Fs and they've split? Maybe he was given it in lieu of a debt? Maybe his legs fave fallen off an he no longer rides?

Lee_M

Guru
Probably because i reported it.

So did I

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am selling 2 bikes in Denmark at the moment as I no longer use them and need the space.They are well below the expected price, simply because I want them out of the way. Would that be considered to be dodgy.

Did anyone try to contact the seller before reporting him?

Lee_M

Guru
I am selling 2 bikes in Denmark at the moment as I no longer use them and need the space.They are well below the expected price, simply because I want them out of the way. Would that be considered to be dodgy.

Did anyone try to contact the seller before reporting him?

would you try and sell an expensive bike with just the words "carbon frame, super light", or would you give details of what it was, what size, and what chainset etc it had on it.

I suspect the latter

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
would you try and sell an expensive bike with just the words "carbon frame, super light", or would you give details of what it was, what size, and what chainset etc it had on it.

I suspect the latter

I couldn't see what the original ad said. Personally I would make a long drawn out sales pitch. Was a Koga Solicio? I could always do with another one. Especially if it is dirt cheap.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom