1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else......

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Lardyboy, 21 May 2008.

1. Lardyboy

Lardyboy New Member

Got a cold. If not you are more than welcome to the one I've got at the moment!!!!!:biggrin::angry:

2. If it's any consolation, I've had a chest infection for 6 weeks. I'm just coming to the end of a course of antibiotics, which have kicked my arse more than the infection has!

3. TVC

TVC Living La Mala Vida

I had one last week, just as the sun finally came out - bad luck lardyboy, still it looks like the weather for Wales over the bank holiday is a bit iffy so you're most likely not missing much.

4. Gerry Attrick

Gerry Attrick Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

I didn't have until I read this post. Now I'm going to........achoooo!!! Where are the screen wipes?

5. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

daughter's been off with the diddleys, and i think i've been similarly affected, to a lesser extent.

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

I must admit I hate colds and have every sympathy for you, Lardyboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

I've had one for three weeks now. The worst bit is the lack of sleep due to being woken up by coughing fits in the middle fo the night, several times a night.

8. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

three WEEKS? When I have a cold which is rare, it usually lasts for a few hours.