Anyone fancy a '74 Citroen DS?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
They look awesome till............ you see the bonnet raised and a mechanic stood by it repairing it

MarkF

Guru
100k would seem a lot, even for a concourse soft-top or whatever, but I could be out of touch. 20k for a nice shiny one sounds ok though - no expert, so "sounds Ok" is just a feeling

I think like bubble cars and 2CV's, there is a tipping point, when suddenly more people want them than vehicles are left, prices go crazy. One minute I was thinking about buying a 2CV, next they were way out of reach. Hanging on to my 1962 Vespa!

Drago

Legendary Member
Blimey, that much?!

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I think like bubble cars and 2CV's, there is a tipping point, when suddenly more people want them than vehicles are left, prices go crazy. One minute I was thinking about buying a 2CV, next they were way out of reach. Hanging on to my 1962 Vespa!

Yes there is that. I wouldn't have minded a DB5, but thanks to bloody James Bond they're half a million quid, so I'll have to get summat else instead

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Beautiful car but it's a Citroen!

Worst car I ever owned was a brand new BX GTi in the early 90's - rattled like crazy from day one and had numerous hydraulics issues. Went like a bat out of hell though.

Top Bottom