Anyone feel comfy in pink?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
I like pink, I have sweatshirt, shirt, polo shirt, rugby shirt, roll neck, socks and a pink onesie :ohmy: but I wouldn’t wear pink on me bike

PS I forgot me underpants :smile:
Do a nice hot mixd wash and with luck it will all come out pink.

screenman

Legendary Member
I like pink, I have sweatshirt, shirt, polo shirt, rugby shirt, roll neck, socks and a pink onesie :ohmy: but I wouldn’t wear pink on me bike

PS I forgot me underpants :smile:

Which one was originally red?

I would have no problem with pink, I would need to buy another bike to go with it though.

I like the Rapha Gillette, nice piece of kit.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
When I got back into cycling a few years back I was on the look out for a cheap jersey I found a new T-mobile jersey at a very good price so bought it. It's proper baby pink & I love it. I would actually like a pink bike to go with it too :laugh: I gave up worrying about what other people thought many years ago

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
No probs here.
I really liked the pink planet x bikes and would have happily ridden one...

If anyone took the piss cos I was wearing a pink shirt I'd just laugh at them...
Wear what you want...sod anyone else.

Ganymede

Veteran
I'm ok on that score,i'm lightly tanned in winter and nearing mahogany in summer due to outside working.:thumbsup:
That'll work. Oh yes.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Real men wear pink!

:smile:
^^this^^

As a cycle instructor, I keep on telling the kids, "Real men wear pink".

A) because the spare gloves I carry if they forget them are all pink (none of the boys nick my spares)
B) everyone can see you in a pink hi-viz (it's surprising how many people can't see yellow hi-viz but can see pink)
C) colours are ACTUALLY non gender specific. Everything has ALL colours built in - but because I'm not teaching physics I'm not going to belabour that point - much in the same way that I wouldn't tell my trainees that we are made up of pretty much all of the elements in the known universe..some of them would try to cut gold out of each other..

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Iv got that exact one better noticed than hi vis !!!

Is it noticed for its bright colour or the WTF is he wearing effect? ^_^

Listen if you pay 49 hard earned quid for it then you have the right to wear it! If the only ones allowed to wear leaders and winners jerseys were leaders and winners they wouldn't make and sell them in such large numbers!^_^

But they don't sell them to me. They deserve that right, I don't.i am not a wannabe king of the mountains. I don't mind wearing my England jersey as I am English. But that's my limit.

Real men wear pink!
:smile:

Real men wear 130 denier ladies tights like me with a run up the front for the loose woman effect. Lady boys and drag queens wear pink.

I usually dump all my riding gear in one wash. A pink jersey would cause a disaster.^_^

Actually, my feminine side is coming round to it. I quite like the idea now.

imagejpg1_zpsb6a8cad9.jpg

Does my bum look big in this?

imagejpg1_zps8114609a.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom