Anyone following the football today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not much of a football supporter but I'll be rooting for Exeter City today to beat Hartlepool. A draw may do it though if Tranmere lose their match.

If Exeter lose however, I'll have to wait until next week to see if Exeter stay in League One.

Exeter City deserve to stay up as I don't think they've lost to the top 10 teams this season. However, the only way they'll stay up is through the next two games barring a really poor performance by Tranmere in both of theirs. They also drew with Charlton two weeks ago.

Exeter City have done so well to be in League One. In the 2007/2008 season they were in the Conference.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Brighton reached safety a couple of weeks ago. All we need now is a ground and we'll be like a real club!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Riverman said:
I'm not much of a football supporter but I'll be rooting for Exeter City today to beat Hartlepool. A draw may do it though if Tranmere lose their match.

Exeter City have done so well to be in League One. In the 2007/2008 season they were in the Conference.

+1

C'mon you Grecians!!!!

Exeter born and bred.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Tomorrow will be the better day.

How loud will the Kop roar when Chelsea score against Liverpool? I'd be interested to know what the Liverpool fans on here want their team to do against Chelsea :thumbsup:

Noodley

Forfar Athletic are in the play-offs in the scottish 3rd Division already but need to win today to make sure of 2nd spot...but they could still get 2nd even if they don't win dependent on other scores.

OP
OP
Riverman

Riverman

Guru
Not a good day, they drew. It's gonna go down to the last day, however it is in our hands just.

Noodley

Noodley said:
Forfar Athletic are in the play-offs in the scottish 3rd Division already but need to win today to make sure of 2nd spot...but they could still get 2nd even if they don't win dependent on other scores.

1-1 draw, 1st leg of play-off away from home with home advantage for the 2nd leg.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Noodley said:

It's about time Forfar played away at East Fife again so we'd be in with a shout of the tongue twisting 'East Fife 4 - Forfar 5' scoreline!

I'm currently enjoying Port Talbot vs Bangor City on S4C (Sky channel 134). Bangor are 2-1 up with 20 minutes to go. Its not as if I trawl through the channels looking for a game no matter how obscure or anything!

sheva

As a Leeds fan we could have gone up today, but we lost.We`ll just have to win next week I suppose.

Noodley

Glow worm said:
It's about time Forfar played away at East Fife again so we'd be in with a shout of the tongue twisting 'East Fife 4 - Forfar 5' scoreline!

<anorak> If it was an away game, and that was the scoreline, then it would be the first time that score had happened...Forfar were the home team when they scored 5 and East Fife scored 4. :thumbsup: <anorak>

Top Bottom