Anyone following the football today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Noodley said:
<anorak> If it was an away game, and that was the scoreline, then it would be the first time that score had happened...Forfar were the home team when they scored 5 and East Fife scored 4. :thumbsup: <anorak>

Brilliant!! :biggrin:

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Im well on edge here , big Chelsea fan is moi , makes it all the worse all my mates are man utd fans. Early morning ride then straight in the club to watch the game ........... better leave the lycra at home I reckon .

potsy

Rambler
Riverman said:
Sorry to hear. Seeing how Tranmere are playing Stockport in their last game, I'll be watching them closely. :rofl:
Unfortunately for you I can't see us doing you any favours tbh,think you're going to need to make sure yourselves.Good luck,would rather drag the scousers down with us:biggrin:

Leyton Orient look like they are staying up unless they lose 11-0* next week and Tranmere win 11-0....other results to go against us as well.(Exeter)

Just about did it by the skin of our teeth I reckon as Wycombe were the better team today and our goalkeeper got us out of the shyte.

* I wouldn't put it past them to do that.

Maz

Guru
Should be a cracker of a crunch match at Hillsborough tomorrow. Owls v Palace. Owls have to win to avoid relegation.

As a lifelong Blade there's only one result I want to see...

OWAY-OWAY-OWAY-OWAY-EAGLES!! EAGLES!!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Still no

postman

Legendary Member
Don't worry Wednesday will be ok .My fave all time player is coming out of retirement to play .

Ladies and Gentlemen please rise for

Mr RON SPRINGETT .

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
What sort of bat do they use in football then?

seriously though i always found football boring and the players a bunch of softies, in fact i am not into any of the popular sports and it makes for a conversation killer at work when someone asks what team i support :biggrin:

I normally get all cyclists are gay cos they wear lycra, typical testosterone response to something people can`t understand.Its like the world cup .
At work they are altering shifts so people can see the match but wtf i am to do for 2.5 hours on night shift unpaid if i do not like football? seems like minority discrimination to me.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Maz said:
Should be a cracker of a crunch match at Hillsborough tomorrow. Owls v Palace. Owls have to win to avoid relegation.

As a lifelong Blade there's only one result I want to see...

Looks like you might be getting what you want- early goal for Palace. As a Norwich fan, I'd rather see Wednesday stay up as we never get anything from trips to Palace apart from no points and a sense of relief at not having to live anywhere near the place. Horrible ground too esp. for away fans. Give me a trip to Yorkshire over SE London any day. So come on you Owls!

longers

Legendary Member
I'm keeping an infrequent eye on that game too.

1:1!!!

I'm neutral but the bloke who has the firm opposite at work is a Weds fan and he'll be a bag of nerves, he said he was going to send his credit card out with his wife and daughters so he could chew his nails and shout at the telly in peace.

A few Preston fans want a Palace win so they can feel it proves it was right of the club to get rid of the manager.

Top Bottom