Anyone for York?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I'll be there! Most of the time I expect. I'll be in either a CC jersey, or a Velovision tee shirt, and the Velovision stand is were I'm most likely to be (or the tea wagon;))

Look forward to meeting a few folk...;)

Arch said:
I'll be there! Most of the time I expect. I'll be in either a CC jersey, or a Velovision tee shirt, and the Velovision stand is were I'm most likely to be (or the tea wagon;))

Look forward to meeting a few folk...:biggrin:

Hey Arch, your back! Did you have a nice trip?;)

domtyler

Über Member
User said:
I'm about to leave for the York Cycle Rally. Anyone from this den of iniquity blessed forum going to be there? It would be nice to meet some of you in the flesh (so to speak).

I'll be staying at LW56 - just look for the Amazon outside.

Unbe-frigging-lievable!!

After all you come out with and you're driving one of the biggest, brashest 4x4's you can buy! ;):angry::biggrin::smile:!

ToyotaLcruiserAmazon-New15307200311440.jpg

http://www.whatcar.co.uk/car-review/toyota-lcruiser-amazon-4x4/476/

domtyler

Über Member
Arch said:

Look forward to meeting a few folk...:smile:

Hooray Arch is back!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nice holiday petal? Sorry wont be coming to the show :smile: but would love to meet you some other time.;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
Hey Arch, your back! Did you have a nice trip?:biggrin:

Oh yes, very good. Back at work today, and a bit rushed prepping for the show, so I'll be properly back on the forum next week with a report on it all..

Suffice to say, I haven't lost an ounce, despite 700 miles odd of cycling. That's the problem with France, the cuisine...;)

Night Train

Maker of Things
Welcome back Arch.:biggrin: Glad you had a good time in France. I won't be able to make York as it is a working day for me, my weekends now land on Wednesday and Thursday, makes a real pain for meeting up with friends adn having a social life.;)

domtyler

Über Member
Night Train said:
Welcome back Arch.:biggrin: Glad you had a good time in France. I won't be able to make York as it is a working day for me, my weekends now land on Wednesday and Thursday, makes a real pain for meeting up with friends adn having a social life.;)

What happened to you moving to the South Coast btw?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
We've missed you, Arch. Good to have you back, but pleased you enjoyed yourself in French France. Mrs A and I will be at the show, so hope to see you.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Just back from a very wet cold York cycle show...have to be honest, the rain kind of spoiled the fun! I got to see Arch and went to say hello but she was deep in conversation. And despite vowing not to spend any money we're about a hundred squid down!!

I did leave a part of my heart in York though...in the bargain bikes section was a beautiful old Pashley with a brooks saddle for £60. I had that old internal struggle about whether or not to buy it...but when I went back, it had gone. Gutted. If you bought it, fancy selling it? You can keep the saddle.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Cathryn said:
Just back from a very wet cold York cycle show...have to be honest, the rain kind of spoiled the fun! I got to see Arch and went to say hello but she was deep in conversation. And despite vowing not to spend any money we're about a hundred squid down!!

I did leave a part of my heart in York though...in the bargain bikes section was a beautiful old Pashley with a brooks saddle for £60. I had that old internal struggle about whether or not to buy it...but when I went back, it had gone. Gutted. If you bought it, fancy selling it? You can keep the saddle.

Just got back ourselves. Fully agree about the weather. I felt so sorry for those hardy types camping. They are in for a long damp night! The lads and lasses tearing about the ring and on the rides seemed to be enjoying themselves none the less. Too many bargains for a healthy wallet. Well worth going for the clothing discounts alone.

I've been toying with the idea that I need....(err well would like) a Super Galaxy, but my heart now belongs to another; that beautiful Trice recumbent two-wheeler. Now that is a machine to tour on. Gonna have to break open the piggy bank.

Top Bottom