Anyone got any amusing pet pictures/videos?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
That's a great video Crackle - it probably brought the first smile to my face today. Unfortunately I don't have any videos of the departed one. Loads of photos though, just don't have the heart to post them at the moment. Oh, there is one in my avatar, the day we took hours 'tempting' her into the paddling pool.

Hopefully others will be able to put some more funny stuff up.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

Yes I like that Avatar, don't know if I could tempt mine into a paddling pool. A mucky green scummed bacteria bath, no trouble but a paddling pool, hmmm......

Mr Pig

poppyradar.jpg

Poppy Radar.

Poppy is a cross between a Lop and...something else. As a result she can't hold her ears straight up like a normal rabbit but they don't just hang down like Lop ears. If she's listening for something they stick straight out like radar dishes!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Feeding time at the zoo..... just now !!! - we don't often get them like this...as you can guess the one on the right (Tiggy she's 2) isn't related to the others..... and the one on the left (Belle she's 12) won't eat near her...the one in the middle (Jazz also 12) couldn't care less..... PS the Boss is the one on the left and she has no teeth (Belle) !

DSCF2670.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
OK...the cat's have been watching this thread...........

Tiggy is on the floor just exactly where the hot air comes out of the fridge - so if it pack's up can I blame it on an accident.... :becool:

DSCF2673.jpg

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I find this one amusing.

This is dog and HWMBO on HWMBO's Uncle's boat. Uncle is not keen on dog so we have never shown him the photo of dog sitting on a seat around the table alongside the rest of us.

What I particularly like about the photo is the way that the dog, Lucy, looks larger than the man.
seadog2.jpg

And here eating her dinner:
shipsdog3.jpg

Top Bottom