Anyone hear that story about LA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=177241&in_page_id=7

Lance Armstrong was left red faced after he tried to impress his new girlfriend, Kate Hudson, with a fancy meal in New York.

The pair totted up to super exclusive restaurant Rao's but were unceremoniously turned away because they failed to make a reservation.

The restaurant reportedly tried to explain that regulars are served first before new customers but did invite them to wait in the queue – a few months long!

Unsurprisingly, that option didn't sit well with the champion cyclist, 36, who was spotted pointing at his own face and ranting 'Do you know who I am?'.

Armstrong is a cock.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
alecstilleyedye said:
former armstrong squeeze, singer sheryl crowe, opined that it would be better for the environment if everyone just used one sheet of bog roll per visit.

nice ;)

I thought that a bit odd when she first came out with that statement. I don't think one sheet would do in the morning after a few beers and a ruby the night before:ohmy: L.A. has always had a big ego, but maybe the people of the USA have started to forget him already?

Melvil

alecstilleyedye said:
former armstrong squeeze, singer sheryl crowe, opined that it would be better for the environment if everyone just used one sheet of bog roll per visit.

nice ;)

Aye, one sheet and an industrial bidet!

ChrisKH

Guru
In most other restaurants he'd probably get away with it. I admire his bike achievements and struggle against cancer but personally I think there's something missing. Which I suppose there had to be to make him the way he is (on the bike). Mother fixation?

The problem with asking "DO you know who I am?" and someone simply answers "Yes"

There is no way out of that one...

Cathryn

Legendary Member
It's the Kate Hudson thing that gets me. I'm not hugely into cycle racing but I read his book and you can't fail to be inspired by it.

But Kate Hudson? Really?? Pretty, I know but really???

Dave5N

Über Member
I take your point, Cathryn, I take your point.

x63133138257784275.jpg

I mean, why?

Top Bottom