Anyone hear that story about LA

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
You can, normal way, inside out, and again on opposite feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
It must be one of life's great pleasures if you are a restaurant owner and are confronted by some idiot who thinks that his fames entitles him to admission and he says, "Do you know who I am?" and you can reply, "Yes you're the bloke who's not getting a table tonight because we're fully booked."

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I don't think LA is that special. Yeah he can do TDF stages faster than a lot of people, but the true endurance athletes are the ones that take days, sometimes weeks to cover the same distance, only stopping for a quaff of Pernod and a chuck of Brie along the way.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Dave5N said:
I take your point, Cathryn, I take your point.

x63133138257784275.jpg

I mean, why?

Sorry, is this Cathryn, or Kate Hudson?

girofan

alecstilleyedye said:
former armstrong squeeze, singer sheryl crowe, opined that it would be better for the environment if everyone just used one sheet of bog roll per visit.

You would need a whole roll of paper for a shoot like LA. :smile:

rikki

Legendary Member
There’s a story that a personality tried the “Do you know who I am” thing at the check in for a national airline.

The smart young thing behind the counter keyed the public address button and said “There’s a gentleman at counter 7 who doesn’t know who he is. Can anyone help please?”

Mr Personality sheepishly joined the queue.

red_tom

We had Kevin Rowland in our student union in about '99 who tried something similar. The excellent response from a mate behind the bar was

'A washed up tranny from a sh1t 80s band - now wait your turn like everyone else' :biggrin:

Top Bottom