Anyone here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

The trouble with Baileys is that the glass in the bottle takes up most of the weight and mass of the product, and you always think you have more than you do

Abitrary

Bloody missed Top Gear again tonight, and don't think it's repeated again.

Has anyone yet worked out any pattern to how they repeat it on Dave TV?

Abitrary

Dayvo said:
That is, indeed, true. But this one was unopened! :smile: One whole litre.

Yeah, i guess that makes sense, looking at the actual amount of content instead of just giving the bottle a wiggle

Abitrary

Abitrary said:

It seems to be just random, and at the moment I actually guage it by looking at the length of Richard Hammond's hair.

Clarkson is actually on Dave TV now presenting Have I got news for you. It would be good if he took the job on, or at least the guy from Armstrong and Miller

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I would imagine that Top Gear will be repeated a lot over the holidays, as in past years it has been shown a lot over christmas on various UKtv channels - although not necessarily Dave/UKTV G2 but this year I'd expect it to be on that.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Abitrary said:

it's on a saturday or Sunday and if I remember rightly its 2 weeks behind, so last weekends show should be on in two wks.

N.B. I always use ITV.com for TV schedules** as it shows all channels.

** Is that Skedules or shedules or does it depend on where you live ?

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
ash68 said:
not too late I hope:ohmy: just a small one please mate, just to send me into the land of nod. Cheers mate.:smile:

You got in by the skin of your teeth! Just about to put what's left away. Just as well you asked for a small one!
How comes Bailey's tastes like some kind of milkshake, and then comes and gives you a knock-out blow when you least expect it?
I did a bottle once in one sitting flying to Barbados in 1st class (they double-booked our tickets - well you don't think I normally fly around like that!).
It is so more-ish. I've yet to be seriously ill on it, although I only drink it once in a blue moon.

Top Bottom