Anyone in Exeter feel like a beer . . .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNichols

I would be, but I don't live there anymore. Boo!
I miss it a lot, have one at The Old Firehouse/The Nobody Inn/Turf Locks/The Ship for me, would you?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I would too but I'll only be there for a few hours visiting my Sister and family on New Years Eve, then out to Creddy... for a barrel-load of bonhomie washed-down with Piston bitter.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
andygates said:
There's a barrel-load of bonhomie in Creddy? I missed it and I live there!
It can be found!

Do you know these guys and their liggers?
"The Lurv Handles are a 70's party band playing glam rock, disco, funk, etc for mainly 70's nights. Fun band which has raised loads of money for local charities. Infrequent gigs."

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If you are meeting at a lunch time, I might possibly be able to get there by train (to Exeter St David's). I like travelling by train, but it may not be the best time of year to do so. Keep me posted please if you plan anything. thank you. ;) Are you planning on staying in touch with us all, while you are on your travels?

You mentionned in one of your posts, about the possibility of Holland being your next home. When I was in Amsterdam in May of this year, there was a huge amount of building going on, as they are improving the dock area, linking the existing station to a new station further out, and improving the Metro. You may already know this, of course, but I thought it was worth mentionning.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Speicher said:
If Are you planning on staying in touch with us all, while you are on your travels?

I met Keith Oates in Vietnam, and Andy Lamb here in Stockholm, so thought it was time to have a domestic 'meet'! ;)

Having been inspired by Danny Wallace's Join Me, I think I'm happy to meet almost any forumer! :sad: In for a penny, in for a pound . . .

Hopefully we'll have some kind of CycleChat piss-up er, meet up somewhere next spring. :ohmy:

Holland remains to be seen, but you never know!

Top Bottom