Anyone into Kayaking?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hello,

I'm new to kayaking and am looking for a good online forum can anyone suggest one ? ( I'm not satsfied with only getting wet on my bike when it's raining !)

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
PERHAPS IF YOU POSTED THIS IN THE CAFE, YOU MIGHT GET SOME ANSWERS>>>

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
O.K now I find out there is Cafe and Electric cafe so to speak ! I Clicked on that earlier only to find loads of electrical related stuff only :ohmy:

Thanks Chrisz much appreciated.

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
'upsidedown' going kayaking - the mind boggles!

Hello Badger

The guys who have already replied have rightly recommended some good kayaking forums.

For stuff about places to paddle, canoe camping kit and paddling gear then you could also have a look at "Song of the Paddle". it's actually a forum for open canoe users, but a lot of the stuff on the forum is good for kayak paddlers too.

not been canoeing for ages

Used to paddle, got up to Div3 on my first slalom which annoyed most people there so I left the club.
don't know why they were trying to do a river slalom in play boats - I'd got the most beaten up fiberglass kayak to the extent that i couldn't stay on the water for more than 8 mins before it'd sink due to leaks!

got my parents to bring me one of their canoes mid weekend as it was better than the one I'd borrowed.

came to uni in the midlands and stopped due to not being anywhere near anything (prefer flowing water to flat)

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I’ve been kayaking for the last 10 years using a sit-on-top which I also use for fishing off , but this year I thought I would buy a proper sea kayak and I’m doing my BCU 1 next month and hopefully BCU 2 in June.

Top Bottom