Anyone know when you have to use your bike repair voucher??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bike shop have had my bike for getting on 2 months can't get a part to drain the brake oil. Don't want to miss out on the £50. Can't find anything on the Internet. HELP!!

vickster

Legendary Member
Bike shop have had my bike for getting on 2 months can't get a part to drain the brake oil. Don't want to miss out on the £50. Can't find anything on the Internet. HELP!!
Within 60 days of issue, no longer. Presumably you booked it in with the voucher, the bike shop should know whether than clock stops when they took the bike in if I'm reading your message right?

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Within 60 days of issue, no longer. Presumably you booked it in with the voucher, the bike shop should know whether than clock stops when they took the bike in if I'm reading your message right?
Thanks the bike was already in for repair, so 2 months won't be up yet....hopefully. thanks very much

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Just checked 30 July I got the voucher. May call early and pay in advance they are wiring up a rear light on the dynamo and sort the brakes both which count. Sweet. Thanks again.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just checked 30 July I got the voucher. May call early and pay in advance they are wiring up a rear light on the dynamo and sort the brakes both which count. Sweet. Thanks again.
Obviously check with them as they'll be party to the full Ts & Cs.

OP
OP
N

Notafettler

Bought bike second hand, fiddling with brakes and part bled them. Silly me. Took to shop and asked them to
Wire up rear light (dynamo) as not done by previous owner.
Remove crap for charging phone (can't remember name)
Replace handlebar (silly butterfly type handlebar).
And fix my bodged brake cockup.
They wanted to change oil in Rohloff but even a lazy bugger like me can manage that.
Oh and twang the gates belt!
I will probably not need to see them again for a couple of years.
They blame the supplier and obviously covid19 for the wait. But they said it had arrived once already so not sure if they are bullshitting.
They know I have another travelmaster so maybe taking the pee.

Top Bottom