Anyone on a club run near Walton/Rosliston this morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Between 9.00 to 9.30... Just wondering as you do... I was the bloke with the rucksack on the black and green Propel. I dont ride with a rucksack for fun. I was on an extended commute and it was laden with my work clobber.. Thats my excuse for being caught and dropped by the peloton

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Between 9.00 to 9.30... Just wondering as you do... I was the bloke with the rucksack on the black and green Propel. I dont ride with a rucksack for fun. I was on an extended commute and it was laden with my work clobber.. Thats my excuse for being caught and dropped by the peloton
Dont think i have ever seen you ride ?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I do honest!

Not seen anyone obviously you, while out and about.. I did spot someone near Burnaston who looked like it might be you once, but I was on the 38 doing 70 in Dacia
Only kidding i was in moira for 8.30 but rode home along the a444 as i felt bad and when your club mates tell you to go home you listen, 13 miles today was my limit

snorri

Legendary Member
Sorry for smirking, but we thought the backpack contained the batteries for your electro-assist.

I jest.:smile:

OP
OP
simon the viking
Only kidding i was in moira for 8.30 but rode home along the a444 as i felt bad and when your club mates tell you to go home you listen, 13 miles today was my limit
Was it possibly your club, first passed them while they were stopped between Barton and Walton around 9

Top Bottom