Anyone on Giffgaff..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
blackgoff

blackgoff

I've had a big problem with VF and hardly a major problem with GG.

EITHER way, brilliant mobile deals !

Well worth a scan as they'll best any pay monthly deal, negating a mandatory contract.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I am. Data has been down maybe twice in the last 2-3 years so not perfect, but good value IMO.
I get the monthly goodybag with 4g and I can't find a deal to match it.

Contracts are a total con these days.
Free Phone *

* for £40 per month for 2 years plus your first-born son.

OP
OP
blackgoff

blackgoff

I am. Data has been down maybe twice in the last 2-3 years so not perfect, but good value IMO.
I get the monthly goodybag with 4g and I can't find a deal to match it.

Contracts are a total con these days.
Free Phone *

* for £40 per month for 2 years plus your first-born son.

Exactly, I laugh at people on PM's...

Like this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-06-17-12-27.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-06-17-12-27.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 48

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
i could do with something better... I'm currently paying a tenner for 500mb data, 1000 texts and 250 minutes (I think!)... i know at the end of the month i'll have something like 498-500mb data, 992 texts and about 220 minutes left... so i'm looking for a PAYG deal that's more closely suits my usage, ideally for about a pound a month.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
i could do with something better... I'm currently paying a tenner for 500mb data, 1000 texts and 250 minutes (I think!)... i know at the end of the month i'll have something like 498-500mb data, 992 texts and about 220 minutes left... so i'm looking for a PAYG deal that's more closely suits my usage, ideally for about a pound a month.

Sounds like you need the Three 3-2-1 payg

vickster

Legendary Member
I'm with EE, SIM only, 2gb 4g, I surf a lot but dont use it all. I also get unlimited texts and unlimited minutes. £13 a month. I usually buy a used iPhone once a year. This time, I went new albeit with a discount. I hate being tied into a mobile contract!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes, and so are the 4 people that I phone and send texts to most often so those calls and texts are free. I do a £10 top-up every three months to get that. I never use all of the £10 in 3 months so when I eventually end up with about £30 worth of credit I do PAYG until it drops back down to about £10. I don't use data on the phone unless I am using wifi.

My sister does a £5 top-up every month which gives her 100 minutes a month of calls but also tops up her call credit by 1 minute for every minute that someone on a non-giffgaff network spends calling her. Last month she ended up with 255 minutes worth of credit by the end of the month! She doesn't text a lot so the quota of 300 messages a month is fine for her.

Top Bottom