Anyone own a Night Vision Evo ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrmacmusic

Veteran
Cheers mrmac,i had the very same thought as you with regards to trying on a bigger size but no one local to me has an xxl in stock,bit the bullet this morning and took the labels off and have to agree.....its certainly warm,rode the last half in to work with the zip at half mast :heat:
Yep, I've done that before! Don't forget those pit-vent zips too... handy :thumbsup:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Oh right, that sounds like one of those dreadful vacuum packaged, moulded plastic things that you have to take a knife to.
It was something like that. I think I had difficulty figuring out where the packaging ended and the lightstick began so eventually just binned the lot. Can't say I've missed it!

I don't actually seem to fit Altura jackets, I own one (bought in sale online) and have tried a nightvision on a shop. Don't actually wear the one I own on a bike anymore, but it's ok as a light jacket.
Reason being is arms are ok standing up but far too short when stretched out on the bike. Endura gear does fit me a lot better, overly seeming long arms standing translate to a perfect length on the bike

Top Bottom