anyone purchased this brand of clothing ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beepbeep

Hi everyone and happy new year.....Im looking at buying some bright coloured cycle kit for the summer ( thinking positively ahead ) and have seen this brand - KAFITT.. They are a south American company but have a base in the USA. They seem to manufacture very bright kit in male and female sizes and I wear kit for both sexes if it fits ok and I like the design. I appreciate that the majority of images on their website are ''posed'' and not actual cyclists.
The range of colours and designs look good but there is no technical info on the chamois pads etc and would appreciate any feedback from those who may have purchased from them.
https://kafitt-usa.com
thanks in advance :smile:

Looks like it's aimed at the 20something age group with sylph-like figures!
Therefore, I'm out.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Just wow. If you think you can wear it why not. Bit of a niche brand so I wouldn’t think anyone in the U.K. has bought as there is plenty of similar stuff available.
Be aware that importing from the US will attract additional taxes and duties

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

Just wow. If you think you can wear it why not. Bit of a niche brand so I wouldn’t think anyone in the U.K. has bought as there is plenty of similar stuff available.
Be aware that importing from the US will attract additional taxes and duties
that's the main stumbling block...import tax / vat etc ..:sad:

accountantpete

Brexiteer
I'm not sure their male Model knows a great deal about cycling

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I'm not sure their male Model knows a great deal about cycling

View attachment 568255
Maybe not but his credentials are clearly on display :ohmy:

AuroraSaab

Veteran
The gear looks nice but I find it a bit worrying that you can see some of the women's ribcages under their clothes. Suggests they are underweight models (not unusual tbh) and that the clothes are a very tight fit. I just had a Google and there's nothing in the UK, not on ebay even. I think the post and tax will make it a pricey purchase.

OP
OP
beepbeep

beepbeep

they are a Columbian company but there outlet is in Florida...I checked the prices and yes..with shipping and import tax they are more expensive than Castelli and assos - shame as they have some great colours

Top Bottom