Anyone read Chris Evans book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

I know now there will be a barrage of replies saying he's a ginger tosser and all that but I was just curious as I quite like the guy.

Is it worth getting as I'm not a great autobiography fan

Greedo said:
I know now there will be a barrage of replies saying he's a ginger tosser and all that but I was just curious as I quite like the guy.

Is it worth getting as I'm not a great autobiography fan

Nah! He's a ginger tosser and all that! :wacko:

By not being an autobiogrpahy fan, I think you've answered your question. Save yourself the money and be happy you haven't contributed to his over-inflated earnings!

Get it from the library, if you must.

I haven't read it, and nor am I likely to! Ginger tosser! :wacko:

Listen to his radio show. He talks about himself for three hours so there must not be too much left for the book.
He is an idiot.

Get Frank Skinner's biog - Great laugh, he writes very well. Worst part is trying to explain the very rude bit you are laughing about cleanly to family.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I don't think he is an idiot actually, I think he's a pretty bright feller. I used to really enjoy his Saturday morning show on GLR, before money and fame turned him into a bighead - it was great. It had a sort of Viz-like crackle and pop about it - you could tel that everyone there was really enjoying themselves. Don't know about the book, though I did read about it somewhere, and they said he's very honest about what a pratt he became. I bet you it would actually be quite a fun read.

Top Bottom