Anyone see Planet Earth II?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yes ... that's one place crossed of my list of holiday destinations .....!!!:eek:

I don't have a telly, but I saw a bit in the Mail
The Mail is full of snakes in the grass.

The whole programme was phenomenal - for the photography and location. I too don't have a telly but happened to be visiting a friend who does. Friend does not read the Mail either, so I wasn't torn between the two.
snakes-large_trans++NJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg

Two racing snakes...not @rich p and @ianrauk - but lookalikes, I'll agree. :smile:

keithmac

Guru
My two kids watched it this morning before school, they both cheered when the iguana managed to wriggle free of the snakes and made it to the rocks!.

Stunning filming and a really good programme.

Cheddar George

oober member
The entire programme was the best thing i have watched in months.

D

Deleted member 1258

Watched it today whilst having my lunch. Very good, those Komodo Dragons are amazing, I didn't realize until a recent program that they're poisonous.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Watched it today whilst having my lunch. Very good, those Komodo Dragons are amazing, I didn't realize until a recent program that they're poisonous.

Not so much poisonous, but there is so much bacteria in their mouths, any wound usually leads to blood poisoning. They usually bite their 'lunch' then follow it until it dies.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The racer snakes were something out of Indiana Jones. Couldn't believe how many there were !!

'The Zoo' is also back shortly at Chester Zoo. Another great programme.

Top Bottom