Anyone seen XmisterIS?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Didn't waffles have a baby and move to San Franciso or that area with her husband and the little one?

Waffles has a recumbent and a son who used to time trial when he was at college. I think that she might have had some health issues which made cycling/recumbenting difficult if not impossible. There was also a bit of a spat, I can't remember the details, between one or two of the forum members and her which might have contributed to her disappearance.

Didn't wafflycat leave after the P&L forum was closed?
And I thought apollo179 was a woman not a man (was that just me?)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sadly, he had body Image/food related issues, overexercised/under fed, was obsessed with calorie burning. He seemed full of life otherwise.

He was a good lad - did excessively overtrain though (huge mileages). Absolute tragedy to hear he was killed !

Cheddar George

oober member
Mrs A_T says anyone can have my parallel motion drawing board when I've gone ...if they can lift it.
My dad had a massive drawing board with a cantilver type arm arrangement. The cast iron base went to the scrap man and the board is still doing service as a door !!!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
2 handed bum scratching... :smile:

Headgardener

Armchair Cyclist
That was Catherine....
Ah yes thats right. On a futher note does anybody have contact with Hilldodger as the last that was heard from him he was having a confrontational with Leicester City Council. Hope he is alright as I do miss his insights into the history of cycling.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Ah right, thank you, guess he's having a little break then.
Given that three of his most memorable posts were
"I am ignorant of the basics of the law so it shouldn't be enforced", "It's OK to steal",and "I steal from my mates and if you think that's wrong you're a Nazi" I wouldn't be surprised to hear he's inside..........:whistle:

TVC

Top Bottom