Anyone seen XmisterIS?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
He hasn't been on the forum since 3rd December but used to post pointless banter on a daily basis.

He's probably found something far better to do, it's strange how some people just drift away.

Maz

Guru
I've not seen him.
Whilst on the subject, what happened to teadrinker (spelling?) and wafflycat?

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Td1nka is busy out in the real world and doesn't get much of a chance to look in these days.

waffles afaik left and is not going to return- someone may know better why.

Maz

Guru
Anyone remember padbeat? He was the one who made the P-O-L-I-T-E hi-viz in my avatar. Good lad, he was.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Ol' Slobodan there....

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A slightly morbid question, but has any active CC member actually died yet, that we know of? I remember BikeRadar member TheGreatGatsby being killed by a car while out training a few years back and his girlfriend then logging on using his account for a while to read the tributes. That was a painful thread to follow.

The longer the forum goes on, the more of us are going to end up being off doing the great forum rides in the sky! It struck me that those of us who don't have family and friends who are also forum members would suddenly just disappear from forum life, and possibly nobody here would ever find out what had happened to us, unless our deaths were caused by accidents which got media coverage.

I should really get round to making a will, and when I do, I'm going to ask that the executor of my estate logs on as me and posts a posthumous message from me to you lot, and the details of a special memorial forum ride which I will have planned!

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I should really get round to making a will, and when I do, I'm going to ask that the executor of my estate logs on as me and posts a posthumous message from me to you lot, and the details of a special memorial forum ride which I will have planned!
I'd like to bagsy your bikes if you're feeling generous Colin. If I shuffle off this mortal coil first I'll leave you my vinyl collection if you like :thumbsup:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I've not seen apollo179 around for ages, not since he mentioned he was stealing his friends clothes and selling them, guess he may have been banned, got a little heated that thread :B)

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
A slightly morbid question, but has any active CC member actually died yet, that we know of? I remember BikeRadar member TheGreatGatsby being killed by a car while out training a few years back and his girlfriend then logging on using his account for a while to read the tributes. That was a painful thread to follow.

God that was sad. Many of us tried to help him with his demons (you spent a lot of time IIRC) and reading of his demise was really terrible. The only silver-lining was that he died doing something he was passionate, nay obsessive about.
Yes, there will inevitably be some sadness to come, but I hope we'll celebrate the good in those that go.

Top Bottom