Anyone seen XmisterIS?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
What about the Lightning? (Just asking.)

You can have it Jim when I'm gone [please keep an eye out for a drive-by].. a good home is essential!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'd like to bagsy your bikes if you're feeling generous Colin. If I shuffle off this mortal coil first I'll leave you my vinyl collection if you like :thumbsup:
I made the decision to get rid of my own vinyl collection over 10 years ago. Funnily enough, after I did that, I pretty much stopped listening to music until recently when I put a radio in my kitchen and started tuning in to music shows while cooking.

I'd like my bikes to go to people who would ride them so I'd be reluctant to donate them to people I didn't know in case they just sold them on eBay! I'd be tempted to leave instructions that they should be auctioned off on the forum and the proceeds donated to the CC coffers.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I'd like my bikes to go to people who would ride them so I'd be reluctant to donate them to people I didn't know in case they just sold them on eBay!
Oh I see, so now we have to get one of those mileage ticker things to prove we ride a bike before someone will leave their bikes in their will to a total stranger! I don't know what the world's coming to, there's just no trust any more.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
That's tragic. When FabFoodie used the expression 'helping him with his demons' I thought maybe he was suffering from depression and had ended his own life.
Sadly, he had body Image/food related issues, overexercised/under fed, was obsessed with calorie burning. He seemed full of life otherwise.

Top Bottom