Anyone selling a Shimano triple crankset please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve T

Veteran
Having ridden my triple for the first time in ages - I'd forgotten how good it is to have a broad range of gears.
I'm looking for a cheap triple for the winter project, what have you got please?

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
There’s one on The Other Place right now.

robgul

Legendary Member
I have a Deore triple about to be removed from one of my bikes - only about 1,000 miles - can't remember ring sizes offhand. The whole groupset is being replaced so mechs f & r would also be for sale and square taper BB.

They were fitted to a Ti frame bike as a quick-build and are now being replaced with kit higher up the Shimano hierarchy..

Please PM if interested and I'll check ring sizes and send some pix.

Rob

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
I have a Deore triple about to be removed from one of my bikes - only about 1,000 miles - can't remember ring sizes offhand. The whole groupset is being replaced so mechs f & r would also be for sale and square taper BB.

They were fitted to a Ti frame bike as a quick-build and are now being replaced with kit higher up the Shimano hierarchy..

Please PM if interested and I'll check ring sizes and send some pix.

Rob

Hi Rob

I might be although I have a HT2 BB fitted with a compact 50/34 at the moment, can you give me an idea of prices and what size the chainrings are- I am guessing its an MTB so smaller than my road one? I would need the BB too, I've never fitted a square taper I'm assuming its easy enough with the tools?

glasgowjim

Über Member
Hi jim,
Is t silver 4600 or black and how much ?

It’s a silver one Steve, £30 plus postage? I’ve no idea how much that would be though.

OP
OP
S

Steve T

Veteran
Hi Jim,
I've got to be honest I am not a fan of that particular silver colour (4600 series)so although the price is very reasonable-thanks but I will pass.

Top Bottom