Anyone speak Urainian?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I don't want to spoil anyone's dilusions, but those photos might just be models :whistle:
Models need dating sites too you know. Dont spoil my dreams.

Dear Mr Beebo
Those are not filth.
They are women who advertise themselves looking for a partner. Finding a partner on internet is not a filthy activity. You may not agree with what they do and in that case you can just ignore them.
Where's your censor humour? If someone finds Kg and cms filthy, that's their business, not yours.
(About half past seven in the morning, and I'm having a 'midlife' crisis - gawd help me.)
Anyway. The 'advertisers' + the OP give rise to a new ditty perhaps? "Beebo pa lulah, she's my baby..." - sorry Elvis. And, regarding the dating ads that pop up when one is 'using another's PC' :rolleyes: - at least the word 'mature' puts in an appearance on this forum, so that's progress!
Happy New Year, or 'sdmdjergjsdfg gsegj bfggf' in Urainian. :smile:

Nihal

Veteran
Urainian - you missed out the 'i' Nhal. Any more letters going astray and we're on the road to Nihilism...there's nothing great about that , either. ;)
Right,and he just missed the "K":rolleyes:

Nihilism sound fun though.........at least it does in the Google results :secret:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I dunno, they come over here, on our internet, taking our men and our bicycles. :smile:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I just logged on to CycleChat from another computer as a guest and was confronted with this filth.
I dont do kg and cm, I need lb & oz and ft & inches in order to make an informed decision. ^_^

View attachment 35232

Thanks for the heads up. I've now got a date with Kristina, age 32, 48kg, 168cm..
I don't speak Ukranian, but I am willing to learn. Just the odd word or two, of course :smile:.
Her English isn't very good, but she has been able to tell me about an old relative who needs an operation.....

Top Bottom