Anyone speak Urainian?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I just logged on to CycleChat from another computer as a guest and was confronted with this filth.
I dont do kg and cm, I need lb & oz and ft & inches in order to make an informed decision. ^_^

snip.JPG

TVC

Given that the google bots choose your adverts based on your previous browsing hstory, we all now know what kind of sites you have been visiting.

I just logged on to CycleChat from another computer as a guest and was confronted with this filth.
I dont do kg and cm, I need lb & oz and ft & inches in order to make an informed decision. ^_^

Dear Mr Beebo
Those are not filth.
They are women who advertise themselves looking for a partner. Finding a partner on internet is not a filthy activity. You may not agree with what they do and in that case you can just ignore them.

OP
OP
Beebo

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I don't seem to be the only one that has seen this thread as a joke it being the cafe and all that ?
I thought the smiley at the end kind of gave it away.
I have no problem with internet dating, what i dont understand is why anyone would advertise Ukranian based dating on a UK based cyclechat website.

I thought the smiley at the end kind of gave it away.
I have no problem with internet dating, what i dont understand is why anyone would advertise Ukranian based dating on a UK based cyclechat website.

I asked my wife what she would have a problem with me internet dating through an Ukranian agency.

Her answer was not polite!

Top Bottom