anyone there? who is this please?????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
just poking my nose in again.....its been a while.....

Might be ready enough to join the chain gang again...
Welcome back! How's the real life riding been going?

Will be good to see you back in the chaingang races - I remember having a few good close battles with you!

We're tending to do the live chaingang rides on a Tuesday, and the live Bkool Summer Cup rides on a Thursday at the moment....

OP
OP
Roleur1

Roleur1

1st cat roadie back in the day
Welcome back! How's the real life riding been going?

Will be good to see you back in the chaingang races - I remember having a few good close battles with you!

We're tending to do the live chaingang rides on a Tuesday, and the live Bkool Summer Cup rides on a Thursday at the moment....

Hey Bridgy....looking at your rides on the Bkool history, looks like you will be caning me. Your wattage is way better than previously and blows my 340w out of the water. Go get anywhere near you I need to lose 15kg to get down to 75kg......

Real world riding..yeah good. I picked up a foot injury from a stupid crash whilst in majorca 18 months ago and couldnt ride for ages as the pain was beyond painkiller capacity, then had a whole series of old dental issues that came back to haunt me 30 yrs later and have had to have a sustained series of treatments...again the pain was worsened by vibration and movement...even the turbo was out of the question.
Mark

bridgy

Legendary Member
Hey Bridgy....looking at your rides on the Bkool history, looks like you will be caning me. Your wattage is way better than previously and blows my 340w out of the water. Go get anywhere near you I need to lose 15kg to get down to 75kg......

Real world riding..yeah good. I picked up a foot injury from a stupid crash whilst in majorca 18 months ago and couldnt ride for ages as the pain was beyond painkiller capacity, then had a whole series of old dental issues that came back to haunt me 30 yrs later and have had to have a sustained series of treatments...again the pain was worsened by vibration and movement...even the turbo was out of the question.
Mark
Ouch - that does sound grim - hope you're now feeling fully recovered

Top Bottom