Anyone try a Scottoiler?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
You've started something now...:ohmy:

Rob S

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR...*Squeezes squid* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Clearly BentMikey is Cornwall!!!!:becool::biggrin:

'Oh look what I found whilst searching the web....a lot of glowing reviews written by me!!!!!!' :ohmy:

Cyclechat should be a Snottboiler free zone!!!!:smile:

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I don't understand what you mean, Rob.

Yello, maybe, but since I'm thinking of it for the recumbent, it might be a good idea given the somewhat different chain conditions from a normal bike.

Rob S

Cornwall denied he was Cornwall too....probably why he posted his thread every 6 months because the C+ archive never kept things that long....but some people remember these things....his style was very distinctive :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
And the sudden appearence of several members of some obscure cycling club in Scotland who all used Scottoilers and recounted how their chains and sprockets never wore out and their erections were stiffer and longer lasting etc etc.

This would be followed by the MD of Scottoiler claiming the thread had been brought to his attention and he apologised if it appeared to be a blatant advertising scam but it was done without his knowledge, "But while I'm here let me tell you more about this amazing device..."

It finally stopped when they realised that being told to fcuk off by about 20 different forummers was rather counter productive.

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Hahahaha, no I missed those. Spend most of my time in the commuting forum. I was searching on here and didn't get it, eventually saw a couple of posts that implied a bit of tag-team scamming. Must have been a poor job if it was that obvious.

Top Bottom