Anyone use Just-Eat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Booyaa

Veteran
Maybe they don't have to refund but as a gesture of good will they should. I just looked at my previous orders in 2015 alone I used Just-Eat 63 times.
20151229_125531.jpg

I've never requested a refund before. This is supposedly a good restaurant, not some cheap kebab sh*t hole. It cost £38 for my dinner and it leaves me on the toilet all night. F%&k you Just-Eat.
I don't think you understand Just Eat's role in this, it has been explained above. They don't make the food, they just provide a communication channel and a convenient way to pay. The problem is with the place that made the food.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Used Just Eat as have friends. The places that cooked good/bad/ugly food existed long before Just Eat.

Maybe they don't have to refund but as a gesture of good will they should. I just looked at my previous orders in 2015 alone I used Just-Eat 63 times.
20151229_125531.jpg

I've never requested a refund before. This is supposedly a good restaurant, not some cheap kebab sh*t hole. It cost £38 for my dinner and it leaves me on the toilet all night. F%&k you Just-Eat.

What does it have to do with Just-Eat? They're just an ordering service for multiple restaurants. No different to blaming google because they gave you a link to a restaurant.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I seriously get the impression most people on this forum do not actually eat takeaway. The odd Chinese or two a year, a lot probably haven't even had an Indian in years.

The real threads on proper takeaway related stuff like 'rice or chips?' are frequented by the same handful of people. Which leaves everyone else posting nonsense.

The answer to all takeaway questions are met with 'just learn to cook', which is awful advice but typical of the type of people here.

How many here actually eat proper? And how many like to talk to talk about disc wheels, 60's reynold's frames, Bontrager shoe weights and other pointless nonsense?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
How many here actually eat proper?

I have a balanced diet.

I hold a pie in each hand.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I assumed that Blazed was a reference to their choice of smoking material, perhaps I was right

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I seriously get the impression most people on this forum do not actually eat takeaway. The odd Chinese or two a year, a lot probably haven't even had an Indian in years.

The real threads on proper takeaway related stuff like 'rice or chips?' are frequented by the same handful of people. Which leaves everyone else posting nonsense.

The answer to all takeaway questions are met with 'just learn to cook', which is awful advice but typical of the type of people here.

How many here actually eat proper? And how many like to talk to talk about disc wheels, 60's reynold's frames, Bontrager shoe weights and other pointless nonsense?
:rofl:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey

Rice or chips? Half and half up here sunshine

Top Bottom